whale

Ten dollar whale stamp, I love you!

Wishing you all a wonderful (and snowy) weekend!

Comments

  1. those large denomination canadian stamps are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the eight dollar bear? It's incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This whale (is it a Humpback?) makes a gorgeous postage stamp! I also like the colors in the background, the pastel colors give it a light and Spring time feel. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a blue whale. And yes, it sure does feel springy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. no way, that's amazing. canada has way better stamps than america.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH I love this whale stamp. I was thinking of buying one to just keep to myself because they are so great. You blog is amazing. I love all the mail!!!
    Hope your having a wonderfully creative weekend,
    Crystal
    thehouseofhearts.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally have a whale stamp just to stare at in awe. It should be housed in a museum!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment