spring letters





Spring letters are in the post!  Check your mailboxes lovelies..

Comments

  1. I've been dealing cards 33 years and have seen everything, letters with all kinds of drawings on envelopes. These that I bring old memories samples. They are beautiful.

    The hidden corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found one and it was lovely...great way to start spring...inspired me to do my own spring letters! xo r

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had a few letters with this writing paper so far, it seems really popular :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely lovely! A perfect way to celebrate spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely letter-set! I would love to know where you found it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Irene,

    I bought this stationery set at The Paper Place in Toronto:
    http://www.thepaperplace.ca/

    It's made by Chronicle Books and designed by Hello!Lucky.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment